High School Page Program
High school students can volunteer to work at polling places on Election Day. Shifts will last 2-4 hours and require standing most of the time. Training will be required and provided.
Some Sample Tasks You May Perform
- Greet voters, welcoming them to the polls
- Hand out information about what’s on the ballot
- Help keep order in the lines, directing voters to line up in an orderly manner
- Provide seating and manage place holders for voters who have difficulty standing, so voters may sit until they reach their turn in the line
- Provide assistance to voters who request help to mark their ballot
- Answer questions from voters
- Advise the Chief Officer of any voters who need to vote outside the polls
- Hand out “I Voted” stickers to voters who complete the process
We have closed new High School Page program applications for the upcoming election. Check back for updates and work opportunities for students.